Set of keys and a candle

Wow! What an exciting day! It was a early one like always when it comes to Cain being in school now. He had class at 9:00am in Fort-Wayne so we were up early to eat and pack some things into my Dad's van... what we were packing is the exciting part. Well part of the exciting part. The exciting part (Wow I just said exciting a few to many times) was .... We were moving in to our first APARTMENT!

So after his class we headed over to Waynedale to the Village apartments to sign the lease and get our first set of keys! He love our landlord Kasey. He is all around a good person. It's comforting to know if we need anything or had a question that we feel that he would help and care about those things. And he said I could paint if I wanted too, so I was happy.

So, in we went!




First set of keys in our hands. We loved the feeling of calling a place our little home. And when I say little, I mean it. And here's what I love, it's small enough that we will never be apart when in the apartment together lol


First thing was cleaning! Not that it wasn't clean when we got in but just to make sure everything was freshly clean before putting anything away!

 We love our "Grogg" sign. Thanks Scott and Ruthie for that!

 Not much, but we will add more items soon enough!

Before the table (Kitchen)


And After! Check out our piece of carpet that goes oh so well with the blue tile lol

Lit the first candle and the house! I grew up with my mom drilling fear into our minds that the candles we lit would burn down the house, so this lighting the candle thing is big for me! I'm always watching it afraid it's going to set the place on fire!!! Haha (Thanks mom!)

Our boots :)

 The odd things that we have to put into the place.

Our keys, and that deadly candle!

We are just so excited about this place. It's the ideal place for us. AND it's on Ideal ave. Hmmm. It's meant to be! Come visit us soon!

Oh and just in.... our day got TEN TIMES BETTER! Bobbi and Mike posted our engagement pictures!!! GO CHECK THEM OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

http://www.bobbiandmike.com/blog/


Lanette

No comments