What a blessing to know He is in control

What many people don't realize is how blessed I feel on a day-to-day basic. Life gets tough. Life is real it gets hard at times. And sometimes the hard times last a long time. But at the end of the day, life is still happening. The good part of life, the joys, happiness, family, laughter and the faith knowing you are not in control but that God is. What a blessing, to know God is in control.

God is so in control from day one. If only we could all relax and take a deep breath more and realized how in control he is. I have always had faith in God, but I didn't realize his blessings in my life. Yes I knew I had a great family with amazing, truly amazing parents. But I didn't realize that God had control over that. Only because my parents sought after him for guidance in His word that they were able to give me wisdom to make good choices. 

Those choices, little but sometimes big lead to where I am today. And whom I am with today. 

Cain could have just been another guy in my life, someone who would pass through and not have a second thought about. But God knew our love story before we did. And I believe he did have complete control when paring us up. With a little help from Jasper he brought us together as friends and in time our love for each other grew stronger and stronger. 

What we have been through together and have come out the other side loving deeper is God's hand in our lives. 

I'm so blessed to have Cain. The saying "You can't have it all" doesn't apply to me. I have it all. Not all the clothes in the world, not all the best makeup, I could use a few more pairs of shoes (like every girl) I don't have all the money in the world, I won't ever get the perfect body and I don't own all the nice household items I wish I did. But in life, I have love. The endless love from God, love from my Cain, my parents and family. 

Bobbi (our photographer) said it best when saying, "Cain wins at life" I would have to agree haha.  And also say I win at life too. Not because of the things I have but because of the love I have. 

I am so extremely excited about spending the rest of my life in the arms of Cain. And with our faith to be excited about what God has planned for us. Because I know now he is in control I can enjoy the life he has given us and will always try to use it to his Glory. 

I would like to take this time to thank all the people who have wished us so many well wishes on our future. The blog post Bobbi and Mike posted was a tearjerker for me. And I was there! But she really did bring to life those images of us, and that beautiful moment when Cain asked me to marry him. 

And of course I will recommend everyone to Bobbi and Mike even more now ;)

I start crying reading the comments from so many strangers saying so many sweet things. To know we have an army of people supporting us is overwhelming, but in a good way. We are so thankful!

We also can't explain how thankful we are for the video Ben filmed for us. It's breathtaking I cry every time I watch it.

Excitement has been surrounding us for quite some time. And I hope it never ends. The love we share for each other is so special and I hope to always remember to enjoy life, and not get caught up in the little stuff. But to trust God to lead us through the hard times, and the good.




Romans 8:28


Lanette




  

No comments