"Chicken" McNugget

It has been over a year since I have had a "Chicken" McNugget and I can say I DO NOT miss it at all. Those things they call "Chicken" is a sick joke! 

I know fast food isn't real, I found out how much it wasn't real by just doing a little research last year. And it was enough to stop me from ever wanting it again. But today while watching this video I got a even more conformation of what I am doing is right by not eating these foods. 

But let me be clear, before I did that reseacch if someone would of told me that these foods are harmful to your health I would have laughed and said "I don't care, it's good" I know because actually I have said that before. But once I became open minded about food and my actual health it started to become clear the changes I needed to make. It was slow, very slow... but it is worth it. 

Check out this video!


Even if you don't care about being healthy 24/7 this is worth watching. I know everyone doesn't have the same mind set I do when it comes to food but I want to help inform the ones who do. 

Also if you are interested and more things like this check out THIS website! I have been following Mike Adams for close to a year. He cares about the foods we are eating, and wants to info those around him. Same goes for me!

Lanette 


1 comment