Look back at 2013

2013 was a great year! Like every year it had it's up and downs but I feel as if we both stayed so positive that even the "down" days weren't so bad!

We got through Basic and AIT this past year and kicked distance in the butt by coming away from the time apart stronger, more in love and able to do it again when the time calls.

Cain got through another semester of college and was able to get into the nursing program at USF. What a stud!

I took the time this past year to learn everything I could about my body and the foods I was eating. I stopped eating junk and started eating pure real food after I found out what I learned! I am now soda and fast food free! Soon to be completely wheat free! I will NEVER go back to the life style I had, I am thankful for the past year I had to focus on me.

The biggest thing that happened in 2013 (besides getting through Basic and AIT) was GETTING ENGAGED! What a amazing thing that was! I would have never guessed the pure excitement it brings. The love and support from family and friends was great!

Along with that I was able to meet my favorite photographers! I thought maybe down the road in 10 years I would hopefully get a chance to meet them but surprise surprise, 2013 was the year for that!

Something we both were just so thrilled about was becoming an Aunt and Uncle this year!!!

Cain passed his EMT test so now it's time for him to just follow his dreams and get a job doing what he loves most!

So what does 2014 bring?? OUR WEDDING! Wow! It's going to be a exciting year for us.

We also will get our first house! We thought we would get one at the end of 2013 but it had other plans. Sadly the landlord didn't want to work with us and we had to walk away from what seemed like a awesome deal, but truly it just wasn't meant to be for us. But that's ok! We are going to start this new year out with high hopes of a better ideal place for us! And it will all work out. If there is one thing you should know about the two of us is that we choose to be positive about everything in life! It's a choice we both make everyday. And when ever either one of us forgets to be positive you better believe we pick each other up and tell one another to snap out of it!

My goal this year is to keep learning about food, my body, and mind! I want to focus on having a better self imagine and loving my self for who I am right then. I have goals for fitness like becoming stronger but I never want to lose sight of what is most important, my health. I control what I eat, and because of that I get to pick if I eat poison chemical food or if I eat natural whole foods. After this year I want to come out of it saying I didn't poison my body, I cleansed it this year.

Cain said he is going to continue to also eat right and learn more about the foods he eats. He also wants to gain some weight in muscle! He is really excited about the nursing program and wants to get the best grades possible :)

I'm truly proud of my fiancé.

Here is a wrap up in pictures of 2013!




















































 















Here goes a new year!


Lanette



No comments