Going natural

This was my first go at a all natural deoderant and I am 75% happy with it! It seems to work, it just is so different from what I'm used too. Which doesn't mean it's a bad thing, it's just a change! 

We had to wait on the Shea butter and essential oils to come in before going at this! They arrived yesterday while Cain was away at school so I thought I would just do it then to kill time. 

So here is Wellness Mama's recipe: 
3 T Coconut Oil
3 T Baking Soda
2 T Arrowroot
Essential Oils




Using a empty bottle of his Old Spice for when it finished!




Put everything in a glass jar and put in a sauce pan with a little water in it...



And watch it melt! Or like I did, cut a slice of the grain free bread I made for Cain!



 Once it melts either pour in a old bottle ...

 
Or pour in these mini muffen pans and let chill in the freezer until set!


They turned out great! They do melt easy so I will want to do some retouching on the recipe next time! But for the first time I am happy with it! And Cain has been using it! So it can't be that bad!

Phew, tired from the long day. Time for bed!


No comments