Out since Saturday

First day out and about since Saturday! My mom was babysitting sweet baby Emma this morning/afternoon and we needed to go look at my car that had been in a shop being looked at. So we dropped my mom off and headed to look at my car.

Ended up the guy found something under the car that needs fixed. But I know he is giving us a fair price so I feel good about him doing it. On the way back into town I asked if Cain would pull off along side the road so I could take some snow pictures!





Parked in the middle of the road and me walking around like a crazy person taking pictures I turned around to see him laughing at me and taking a picture of me!



I'm so tired from the little trip out. I've gotten used to the lazy life here at home doing nothing! I love the snow because it forces you to stay in doors and cuddle up with food and hot cocoa, but I hate how unmotivated it makes me! But I did take my 1 mile walk this morning so I am not completely unmotivated, just not as much as I would be if it was 80 degrees outside where I could go for a 4 mile walk easy, swim, and ride my bike!

All in good time. Until then, wheres my food and hot cocoa?

Lanette :)

No comments