Just 5 words

While watching The Biggest Loser tonight I received a exciting email from none other then my favorite photographers Bobbi and Mike! They are almost done with our pictures! Yippie! They needed some information from us first though. Such as when we first started dating, our home towns, jobs and how we met! But one other thing they needed from us was to describe each other in 5 words :)

Easy right? Well yes it was easy, I thought about 10 off top of my head. But to narrow it down was the hard part! After finishing up my 5 words for him, Cain was in the hot seat ... lol



His thinking face, so adorable! 


Deep in thought I see ... lol 


"Baabyyy, I didn't take pictures of you while doing this... give me a break" Haha.

Okay, okay I said giggling. It's so hard not to take pictures of this sweet face! I just can't get enough!

But I put down the camera, just for the night ;)

Lanette

No comments