Wrestling meet 3/8

Saturday mornings this time of year means Wrestling meet. It's a good thing I actually enjoy the meets or else I'd be stuck there board to death! Cain loves wrestling and loves even more I think helping Sam his cousin. Like I said in the last post about wrestling meets (HERE), you get up extremely early to go sit and a over crowed gym for hours to watch sometimes a 2 minute match. And then you sit and wait again.... and again. But it's always worth the wait once you see the kid you came to watch win, or at least have a good match even if it ends with a loss. 



As you can see, things get dense when it comes down to the match.

I'm on one side of the gym and there's Cain on the other side helping coach.


We love watching the Fiechter boys wrestle. They are great athletes but also have great character on and off the mat. William won this match in points.


Let's talk about these Mom's of the wrestlers. Talk about super moms really. They have to pack food the night before for the wrestlers, they have to make sure their boys are up early and at the school before the bus leaves. Then they have to drive far to the meet's, and they sit and watch... alllll daayyyyy.... And then once they boys are up... they video tape and cheer on the wrestler... ALL at the same time! Talk about multi tasking! They don't miss a beat either.

I'll be that mom one day I'm sure of it!




He's smiling because I'm taking his picture... and there's nothing he can do about it! HA!


Those hands of his. I'm a nut really, why on earth would I look at hands and think "I want to take a picture!" I can't tell you. All I know is I love hands and take pictures of them, often.



Gotta love the wins.



Cain says he actually rather be in the stands then coaching. Reason being, he can say whatever we wants to the ref when in the stands, on the chairs you have to be a little less vocal lol


We love seth!


Here is our Aunt Trish. She is a great mom! I love how involved they are with Michaela and Sam. But she also is a great aunt to us. We are thankful for her!


And Uncle Micheal. We love all our uncles, but Uncle Michael has always been such a great support to Cain and I through the last 3 years. He as been there for Cain all through middle school and high school. We are also very thankful for him...



See how packed the gym is?! It's crazy how many bodies you can fit into one building.


I think these pins are so cool. Just how they can be so strong to pin someone up side down like!





Gettings his points...




Readying to pin to the kid...



Still ready to pin the kid, waiting on the reff to see the pin...


And there it is!! Pinned ya, pinned ya again.



The long day waiting is okay with me to see the hands rise showing the win. Go Sam!

Hey, who's ready for a party?! Church then at 2:00 is the His and Her party my sister is hosting! Can't wait to see everyone... Means a whole lot to have such great support from friends and family!

Lanette

No comments