So bro fun day!

Do you know what weekend it is?! MY WEEKEND! Well I hate to really call it just my weekend, it's really just Saturday and it's not ALL about me. Here is the low down. I've been setting goals for myself in how many miles I run a week and then rewarding myself in little things. But this week it's kind of big. I have been wanting sooooo badly to make a trip to Indy to do a couple of things. FIRST go to Trader Joe's and Whole Foods Market!




This may seem like not a great reward for some people but to me, it's one of the greatest! We don't have these stores where I live and If we did I would be in there a couple times.. a day! So many great healthy choices and better prices too. My mom heard about this trip of mine and I knew right away that she wanted to join! So we decided to make a double date out of it with bringing the boys to tag along! Which brings me to the next thing I am really exicited about what Cain is also really excited about! We are going to So Bro Cafe for dinner! This restaurant is amazing! We ate there the night we got engaged and knew we would be back! 


Cain will get this Bison Burger (he already told me!)


And we will share this as a appetizer!


It's a funny thing how one person can get so excited about one thing that someone else might look at like a horrible idea! But thats what makes us all different! 

I will post pictures after tomorrow about MY saturday! ;)

Lanette

No comments