Spa day

Will the snow ever end?! I think we just go the last of it yesterday but this is Indiana and you never know what the weather will be like! I had taken my morning run, showered and was dressed ready to go to church when they decided to cancel church due to the icy roads. Cain took the morning to get Nova her monthly spa day which includes nails clipped, hair brushed and extra cuddle time ;)


Cain needed food for the week and because I am going to be gone all day today at a funeral I went with him to the apartment after we ate lunch. I put together the breading for the chicken fingers I was going to make for is that night!


This was what the cart looked like before leaving! I already had enough chicken breast for his meals for the week, along with the left over chilli my mom sent home for Cain :) 


While we walking out of Kroger I saw some things on sale and one of those things were banana chips... One of my FAVORITE snacks of all time! But these aren't all for me.. They are for our party coming up this weekend!


Like always I spend a ton of time in the kitchen while at the apartment perparing the weeks meals for the future hubby! But we did get to sit and watch "About time" which could be one of our favorite movies for both of us! 

On the way home move rested. The roads had cleared up a tom from earlier that day so I was thinkful for that!

Now I'm in the back of my parents van on the way to a viewing. I hope everyone has a great day! Be thinking of Cain today around 1:00 because he ha a test to take! That I'm sure he will so fine but he always is so good about studying extra for any test! 

Lanette 

No comments