Mango Salsa Salad with Green Smoothie

I thought I would leave this salad out of the post about the food I ate this past week just because it was so good, it needed a special post!

Ready for it?

Mango Salsa Salad with Green Smoothie!

A girl I follow through social media posted a picture of a Mango Salad. So I thought I would try and recreate what she did!

As you can see it's a big hand full of Spinach as the base with an Mango, Tomatoes, Cucumber and onions chopped up!

She had a cashew dressing with it that I couldn't make due to the fact we had no cashews in the house! But with just the salsa it was amazing!



If I can remember right my smoothie had.... Spinach, Apple, Lemon, Cucumber with Water!


I  will make this again soon! I am so in love with Mango's... it might be topping off at number 2 in favorite Fruit. Anyone know what my favorite fruit is??


Oh camera strap. Stay put will ya?!

Be aware. Be smart. Be healthy!

Lanette

No comments