His and Her Party

Once we were engaged and started planning our wedding I knew right away what kind of "Bridal" party I wanted. I thought it would be best for us and more fun to do a wedding party together as a couple! We have the same friends and I wanted our whole family to come, not just the ladies. When I shot this idea out to my mom and sister they both said that would awesome and it could work. Which made me happy! So Lana stepped up to lead the whole thing. Knowing she was planning it left me without any worry. I knew she would do an amazing job and that it would be perfect! 

Which it was! We had it in the Library's old coffee shop that isn't being used. It has a fireplace in it that was so nice to have on, it made the room feel very warm and cozy! She set our "Love Story" things around the fireplace. It was super cute as you can see... 







The tables had the glass jars wrapped in twine, jars with my flowers and the love quotes in cute frames!




So perfect! I wanted a trail mix for the food, because it was something I could snack on while I was there! I wanted the "healthier" choice I guess! Also Lana made a sheet cake that I heard was amazing!
Behind the table with the trail mix was a board with our pictures hanging... It might have been one of my favorite parts of the decor!









 Seeing everyone show up to the party was a great blessing for us. We love our family and close freinds and want to share this journey with them!

Matt and Toni have been a HUGE support for us. I remember the night we went over to tell them that we were getting married. Toni was so excited for us and it was great knowing that she couldn't be prouder of us as a couple. I know how much Cain means to her and knowing that she trusts me to be his wife, his partner in crime and caretaker for the rest of his life means the world to me. I wouldn't trade in our friendship for anything! We both have a understanding that Cain is the most amazing man and we would both do anything for him! :)


Grandpa made it! He had to work so couldn't stay the whole time but he will never know how much it meant to us that he was there even for the short time. We love our grandpa, he has also been there for us through the last 3 years no matter what.


Uncle Micheal and Aunt Trish were the only Uncle/Aunt we had there. So they made our day! They are the best Uncle and Aunt anyone could ask for. I hope they know how much we love them.


I just realized that I didn't get any pictures of us and my siblings! That will be a wedding picture must then! But here is Cain's Sibling and of course Cat and Isabelle (Who is due to join our family in June!) 



Plus the cutest siblings in the world Isiah and Alexis!


Oh how we adore our sister Christine. She lives to far away so we don't get to see her as much as we would both like. But we know we have her support and love and that means so much. She is the strongest woman I know who is so wise and loving. She cares for so many and does so much for everyone and asks for nothing in return. She is so smart too. I look up to her for sure and love that I can call her my sister!


The always trouble maker Seth made it!!! Thank you Seth for being there for us, even though I know you were there for Cain more then me ;)


Our sweet niece Emma Grace <3




Another HUGE Thanks to Toni for taking pictures! I love having them and LOVE  not having to take pictures at my own party!!


 My parents have done so much for Cain and I through out the last 3 years of dating. They have supported us and been there for so much counsel. I feel like with their wisdom and counsel we could take on anything as a couple and make it through. They have shown us what a great relationship can be and how to love each other to the fullest! We will always have a close bond because of the special time we have got to spend with them I think. We are to thankful.


I never knew I would have a best friend in my mom. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be the woman I am today. I think we are more a like then we realize. We agree on so much and I go for her for EVERYTHING. If ever in doubt, I call my mom. For wisdom, I call my mom. For a friend, I call my mom. I know when Cain has to leave again for the Army that I will have her there for me just like she was last year. Even once we move away I will still have her wisdom through the journey we will be on.

So extremely thankful for such a Godly woman to look up to.


We want to say a big THANK YOU! To everyone who was apart of the day. The gifts were not just appreciated but very much needed! 


Love, 

Mr. And Mrs Grogg :)












No comments