Can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the starts, over the fence, worldseries kind of stuff... BOOM!

The last 48 hours are a blur. A big crazy blur. What I am feelings is that can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of stuff" (Name that movie!)

To put it all together in a blog post is impossible. Because words will never describe the feeling, romance, fun, loving, once in a life time story of how Cain proposed. Yup, you heard it right! Cain popped the question, put a ring on it, wants to tie the knot... haha ... you get the point I think!

What started off as a honest once in a life time opportunity, turned into a once in a life time memory.

As I posted before I have been very excited about the workshop modeling for Bobbi+Mike. Once we arrived there we (I) found out that we were having our video taken that day too! But not for us (lie) but for a promo for Bobbi+Mike. That's what I thought! Little did I know then, this was all a scam! Cain already knew, and it wasn't for Bobbi and Mike ... It was for ME! But I did not know this at the time, I was clueless and frankly just not thinking straight. But how could I be? I was too excited about the fact I was about to spend the day with my favorite photographers!

So we were on our way around town, being photographed and having a crowd of about 20 other photographers over seeing bobbi doing her thing! Boy does she know how to work it! She's crazy, crazy awesome, crazy awesomely perfect, crazy awesomely perfectly wonderful... should I go on? Honestly the way she connects with clients so fast, not just anyone can do that. Plus her creativity is out of this world. So here I am enjoying and taking it all in and trying to just have fun and go with it. Cain was doing awesome too! He seemed relaxed, having fun, no care in the world kind of way. He has a different story though of that first hour of being photographed. He was flipping out inside, going nuts, nerves like none other, going over in his head the moment he would ask me to marry him.... ALL those things he kept INSIDE, not studdering once... or spilling any beans. He's awesome. Kind of like bobbi awesome ;)

We get to this beautiful walk way, with trees on both sides covered with leaves. Oh and there were leaves on the ground too, it was just breath taking! Bobbi had cain come up behind me and wispher in my ear all the things he loved about me... then told us to think about how special it is to have him back home after being gone for so long at Basic and AIT. I did think about it, and even started getting emotional there... (more emotion was coming) finally she told cain to say something else, (this is where that blur started) because the next thing I knew cain said "I want to spend the rest of my life with you" And my eyes turn the size of golf balls as I turned to see him getting down on one knee!!! I can't believe I'm writing about this, it's real. It really happened! I can't tell you what all took place after that. I know I said yes because the whole work shop was cheering for us. I flashed my hand to everyone and then yeah, it's all a blur LOL


But remember that video photographer who was doing the "promo" for the workshop. Yeah, he's awesome too and had Cain mic'd up, so not only do I get to see this moment through photographs. But through film, with sound. You all get to hear what I heard, see what I saw, and share in that moment with us. AHHH. This is happening.


The ring, it speaks for it's self I think. But because rings don't speak, lets be honest. I will. It's perfect. It's me, and it's everything I wanted. He did good, real good.

Cain went overboard with this one. It's going to be hard to meet this proposal story. (sorry guys!) but top that. Yeah, not happening!


Family knows, friends too.  Now it's social medias turn. And after that. Every stranger will become my friend because I'm not going to be shy on sharing this story with EVERYONE.

Future Grogg, ME!

7 comments

  1. This is so awesome! As a BBMK workshop alum (annnnnd longtime fan of the awesomeness of BBMK) I have to congratulate you :) You have no idea how many of us were stalking Instagram etc. to see how it all went down. Soak it all in, guuuurl...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to send you a BIG Congrats!! I'm a little jealous because I attended the workshop held TWO DAYS before you lit up this one with your awesomeness. You two are adorable and your sweet story made many a photographer's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations from all of us past workshop attendees! I can't wait to see the pictures and video

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Kate, I was totally one of the stalker BBMK Alum too! Super congrats to you guys! Cloud nine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats to you guys!! All of us alums were on the edge of our seats waiting for a play by play! :) CANNOT WAIT to see the photos/video from your workshop!! You've got lots and lots of fans in us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome!! Also a BBMK workshop alumni - we were so excited about this - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! Congratulations to you both! I am a fellow alumn of the BBMK workshop as well and cannot even say how incredible a story this is and how AWESOME your photos and video are going to be! Congratulations again and all the best to you both in this next chapter!

    ReplyDelete