Raw Carrot Cake Bites! (Video)

Carrot Cake that's healthy and can be a snack? Yup! Sure can. Here is a short video explaining how I made these amazing Raw Carrot Cake Bites!



Did you like the video? Be sure to let me know that way I can either maybe try and do another or just tell me to stop while I'm ahead type deal! 

Here is the recipe:


2 Medium Carrots
1 Cup of your choice of Nuts
5 Dates
1T Cinnamon 
1/2t Nutmeg
1/2t Ginger
Shredded Coconut 






You will add everything to the food processor and then form bite size balls out of them! I loved the taste! And it will be a perfect snack for the wrestling meet this morning! I hope everyone has a great day and finish the weekend off well! I know I will, because Cain comes back from Drill tomorrow night (Not sure a time) and that is such a high light of drill weekends, seeing him come in with ACU's grinning ear to ear and saying "Hey baby!" It's something I love to see and ear. I'm happy that he looks forward to coming back to me. It's a wonderful thing to miss someone and to be missed by someone. I am thankful to have a man that I hate to see go and can't wait to get back. Any other way, would not be so good.

Just can't wait to be his wife and stay with him every night and be there every morning next to him :)

Sorry! Back to bite sized cake!!! Try these, let me know what you think!






 And always...

Be smart. Be aware. Be healthy!

Lanette




No comments