She found a "Home"

Oh Graci, what are we to ever do with you? We went shopping this week for our "His and Her Wedding Party" coming this Sunday. We needed the food, some flowers and paint. Graci was with us so it ended up being a lot of fun! While picking out some food and walking back to the cart where my mom and Graci were waiting.... I found Graci in between these boxes! And she said "I've found  home" 


Bursting with laughter I pulled my phone out to take a picture! She is just so funny, where does she come up with this stuff?! So after that good laugh I said come on we need to keep moving. She jumped out and on we went.... Within 1 minute she was trying to claim these cereal boxes! I helped her up and said "Let me guess, your new home?" "YUP!" she replied!


And again....

And again... ! That was the last "Home" spot she found haha...


This week I finished my goal of miles to run. Here I am about to take my run while I watch some Dr. Oz ! I normally can't watch TV and run at the same time but it was a interesting subject that day!


As I was saying our His and Her party is this Sunday and I am so looking forward to seeing everyone! Lana, my sister has spent a lot of time thinking up some cute details for the decoration! They are setting it up today actually! I get to be surprised and see it Sunday once it's all finished! I thought a slide show would be perfect for part of the party. We have SO MANY pictures together (Not complaining) and we have the engagement video also!

I think by now everyone has seen the video, but just in case! It's going to be there!

So here I am one late night working on it...

Friday's! Cain's home!!! This Friday I needed to work though so we just had the morning together. Which was spent hanging out with Nova!


I was heading out to babysit and Cain was on his way to see Derrek. We both had Notre Dame sweatshirts on. Which isn't to odd, we both love ND. But I had my hat on and I think Cain got jealous of my get up! So he got his Notre Dame hat...


Isn't he the cutest!


I'm not even sure... it just made me laugh.


My best friend for life.



We are dorks. No biggie! 

So I woke up this morning at 3:30am almost in tears! I realized I had forgot to pick up Cain's quilt from the Dry Cleaners yesterday. Lana had asked me to bring it to the party Sunday because we have a "Love story table" that is meant for all the pictures of us, things we have done, and the things we have made for each other. I was so excited to have the quilt there I wanted to get it cleaned before. That would have been great if I had remembered to pick it up!

For some reason I think they are closed Saturday's. That's when the tears came. Once I realized I couldn't do ANYTHING about it until morning I stopped crying but knew I couldn't go back to sleep. 

I'm praying that yes, they are opened Saturday's or that I can get ahold of him about seeing if I can still get it tomorrow sometime.

Hoping for the best.

Question now is, what am I going to do the next 4 hours?! 

Lanette

No comments