What's better then MY DAY?!

I love sharing good news! It's just as fun as christmas or a birthday. Sharing news about Cain's achievements will always be more exciting to me then my birthday. And believe me I LOVE my birthday, it's MY DAY. But what's better then MY DAY is seeing Cain's dreams come true one step at a time reaching his goals.

So what's the exciting news? Oh yeah I'm getting to that hold on! Cain was accepted into the Nursing program at St. Francis! Which means he is one step closer to becoming a nurse, going active in the Army then one day becoming a PA in the Army!

When he got the call he put the guy on speaker phone so I could hear the news with him. We both giggled after, saying "what if he had said no, we both would have just looked at each other with blank stares" But nope we smiled and I nodded saying "I knew it" I held back tears. He makes me so proud!

To some these things might be little steps, and hey maybe it is in the scheme of life. But in our life we value every achievement, every "one step closer" moment. Nothing will be "oh it's no big deal" At least to me. Because I see how hard Cain works everyday to reach his goals. It's a big deal.

We are still looking for a place for Cain to rent this coming January, now that he is for sure going to St. Francis. So after Thanksgiving fun ends we are back on that, full focus!


And following up on the house hunt, you see that nose? No not Cain's. The other one with whiskers! Yeah Nova's. She is the reason this house hunt as turned out the way it has. For some odd reason unknown to man kind people think that a dog like Nova (Collie/Husky) Is not a dog to have while renting. WELL! I have news for those lovely land lords, if you'll let a dirty Cat crap in your house but won't let our dog in and she won't crap in your house... You're retarded. Enough said. Done. over it! 

:P

Today we had big plans with Graci to go to the Mall and ride the merry go round. But got a call asking if I could come into the court house and do a last minute photo shoot. I hated to cancel our plans but both Graci and Cain said it was alright.

I swear Graci is perfect. This outfit says everything.



Life is good, no matter what happens that might bring you down. Don't forget about the blessings you still have. Like Cain and Graci, my biggest blessings. I love those two.

Tomorrow we are driving to Ohio to spend Thanksgiving morning/afternoon with Scott, Ruthie and the kids! We always enjoy our time there visiting. Bring on the happy thanksgiving festivals!

Lanette

2 comments