Cheering him on

How excited is everyone that Thanksgiving is next week?! I am very excited about spending time with family. The only thing I'm not excited about is the FOOD! Not because I'm afraid I will eat to much, but not enough! I know, this is odd because that's complete opposite of everyone else. I just feel really strongly on processed foods, GMO's, and non organic foods. This is a life style I live, and want to carry through the rest of my life, but if people around me don't think the same it leaves me with, well not many choices! So the hunt in on for things I can make and take to all our thanksgiving parties! It's worth the preparation to stay healthy!

This is the first year Landon will not be here for Thanksgiving and I am really sad about it. I can't wait until my whole family is back together again, even if it's for a short time. There is just something about having everyone together that brings joy to the day. Sitting around laughing about the "old days" and of course the future!

Thinking about the future, Cain got some AWESOME news the other night from St. Francis! He not only got accepted ... (no surprise, he is great) but got a nice scholarship to go with it! I loved seeing how happy he was about the hard work he has already put in at Ball State paying off. Even though he is a semester behind due to Basic/AIT he won't let that keep him from just working harder and faster to get back to where he needs to be. We are just so excited to see what's in store for us the next 3 years. I know with Cain, we will go far. He is a great leader and I trust him fully. I'm the girl with the pomps pomps coming up with new cheers everyday for Cain ;)

Work has slowed down big time, and I am enjoying the time with Cain planning our big day! Next on the list of things to do is dress shop! It's a nice feeling to know whatever dress I decide Cain will love. I just have to find one I love and we will be set!

More on that to come!

Lanette

2 comments