"Get all that wedding planning done so you have time to work!"

I'd like to start off by quoting my mother in law.... 

"Get all that wedding planning done so you have time to work!" 

Just the laugh I needed tonight. I am not totally behind on work, really I'm doing good. Just not moving as fast as I normally would. You see I go on to edit and think "OH, wedding dresses" or "Where should we go on a honeymoon?!" And from there I start doing my search and who knew, a hour has passed.... :/ So tell me this, could anyone else get any work done when they were newly engaged and planning a wedding?! I can't be the only extremely excited bride to be! 

I've done so well thus far, this wedding will be planned all by christmas and then I'll have to wait around 5 months to say I do! :p Everyone keeps telling me the time will fly, and I'm sure they are right. Just being in the moment it's hard to wait. I am so excited about being Mrs. Grogg :) 


Look who's pictures I got to take today! Yup, sweet Emma Grace's pictures. I mean, come on! Look at the grin. She knows already that she is SPOILED! Not that I would have it any other way for my niece. I'm glad I will be able to capture her growing up. You see that's the pros to having a sister as a photographer... (lana you owe me!) you get updated pictures every month! I'm happy to do so :)




Now on to finishing up these adorable pictures... but first, a sneak at more wedding planning ;) hehe. WHAT? I can't help myself!

November 15th | Thankful for: My JOB! The freedom I have to work at home is something I don't want to take for grated. I love my work. I'm thankful to all the wonderful people I am able to photograph. I have got to meet and become friends with such neat, amazing people because of this job. LOVE all my clients! 

Lanette

No comments