Start of November

Happy November! I have been looking forward to this month for a few reasons! And they are...

A) I am going to be Aunt!
B) It's Cain and I's Anniversary month
C) Work slows down
D) I can go back to working out full time
E) I can do my vegan Thanksgiving meal!

Okay so yes I am going to be a first time aunt! WHAT?! Can this be? And it's coming sooner then I thought! Tomorrow is the big day! Unless Lana starts to go into labor, like now! Which would be fine with me. Besides the fact Cain is at drill this weekend so I would hate for him to not be around! I keep everyone posted on how lana is and of course Emma Grace :)

Cain and I have big plans for our anniversary! Well I guess to some other people it wouldn't be that big, but we are planning on going ice skating like we did last year. We think it would be nice to do the same thing every year, or until we have a wedding anniversary :)

Work hasn't slowed down quite yet, actually it's doing the opposite :/ I have THREE sessions today. And then a couple this week, and next weekend! After that though I think it will slow down and then I have to wait for the snow to come, and then pictures should pick back up!

While work was slower this summer I was able to do my normal working out, I enjoy going to the gym and having some time to myself, or better yet some time just with Cain! But once pictures start up I have to put that on the back burner to stay ahead on pictures and editing. It sucks because I feel so much better when working out, so around this time I'm stress from working and don't get to take it out on anything! So once this week is over it's back in the game with running! My goal is to do 40 miles this month, and step it up in December with 50 or 60 :)

Oh and yes it's turkey month! For everyone else that is. I have never been a big turkey or ham lover. I like the dinner rolls and gravy to much to have room for meat! This past year has been a big change in my daily diet and I have cut out most all meat, besides salmon. I do have that probably once a month. I don't eat any processed food, and cut out dairy because it upsets my stomach to much. The last thing I have cut is gluten. And no it's not because I have a gluten seneitvity I am just concerned with the affect it has on your body and health. Do the search and you might think the same :)

So I decided I will make me a vegan/gain free thanksgiving meal for me and to share with my family. I realized I am going to have to make some yummy dishes if I am going to want to also eat at Cain's side of the families thanksgiving! They always have such yummy other foods that I might want to sneak a bite of theirs if I'm not prepared! ;)

Well I'm off to do my first photo shoot of the day. It's a Senior, family, then engagement session tonight!

Let's DO THIS!

Lanette

No comments