Frog legs and a deer. Meaty weekend

Last night after Cain got off work we went with my parents over to Celina, Ohio. They are redoing the fire place in the house and needed the stone wall thingy from Menards. Yes we have a menards in fort wayne that would be closer but they wanted us to try this Chinese place! The place I guess is known for their frog legs.... hmmm. And they have a stir fry option there too! Well I'm all for trying new things, so I went ahead and had a frog leg! Tasted like chicken. I think. Idk it was odd.



I didn't eat this whole plate! Just one little leg... haha



I also got to try sushi for the first time. I LOVE it! I am a huge fan! It was a fun night with my parents. We talked lots about the wedding day and our choices on the honeymoon destination.

Any thoughts on where we should go? We love the out doors, but it has to be warm out! We have a few different places in mind just haven't decided on which is perfect for the honeymoon.

Oh I almost forget to share our cousin Sam's exciting news! He shot his first deer Friday evening! We were lucky enough to have JUST left when it happen so we turn that Malibu around and darted inside the woods! He even shot it when Uncle Michael wasn't even around, what a stud. He then carried the deer awhile, what a stud. The kid is good at everything he does, what a STUD. We are big Wilson fan's. Can't wait for wrestling season to get started!



In other news Cain and I are still in the hunt for a place to sleep the next three years or so! We aren't wanting a big place or a fancy place ... Just wanting something clean, and no drug dealers outside! Is that to much to ask!? I know we will find a place sooner or later. I think we are both just excited to get things moving. Like the next 6 months, I'd like to get that moving ;)

Cain should be getting home from work any minute now, I better get off here and act like I did something other then work out and eat while he was gone ;) haha

Go Bronco's ! Anyone else watching the game tonight? We are!

Lanette

No comments