Embracing the rain

Bobbi says we are "embracing the rain" Tomorrow! And by golly that's what we'll do! Cain and I are both so excited to be apart of the workshop Mike and Bobbi are doing tomorrow afternoon. No matter the rain, wind, or chilling temp. Because Cain is just going to be holding me the whole time either way ;) Now, about this rain though... I think I might need a rain coat! Of all the clothing I have that is one thing I am lacking. Opps! Oh well, shopping is calling my name then!

Might also go see my niece while I'm in the big city! (fortwayne) Just got some exciting news from the parents... Lana got to hold Emma for the first time, yay!!! Sweetest thing EVER! Is it my turn yet??! Auntie Lanette needs to get on good terms so that Emma will be my willing baby model this winter!

Let's see if I can get any more pictures edited tonight, with all this excitment going on I forgot I need to be working :p Only two sessions to edit, and two more to take before I am on a little break!

By the way... check out this dreamy cashier I was checking out last night.

 HOT STUFF ;)

Lanette

P.s he's mine!

No comments