Truly all Natural Nutty/Blueberry Cereal

Cereal. Ahh, my favorite kind of breakfast and midnight snack. Well maybe not midnight but how about 10:00pm? Ha. One thing I don't eat anymore is the cereals I used to eat. Even the healthier kinds I don't eat. I'm trying to stay away from all processed foods. Even the healthiest boxed cereal is processed sadly. But never fear, when you love something so much you will do whatever it takes to have it, or something close to it! Eating healthy has made me a bit more creative when it comes to food. Some are fails but I keep trying! Well I was craving some crunchy type cereal and got to thinking how much I love almonds, and am learning to love pecans now. So why not mix them together for a nutty cereal! But of course a good mornings breakfast isn't complete without some blueberries.

What's the milk part you might ask? Well I don't do dairy so I added coconut milk! This would also be good with almond milk too!

So tonight when you think cereal sounds good, instead of grabbing those high carb, high sugar, processed cereal. Try this one :) Let me know what you think!

1/4 cup of Pecans (slightly chopped up) 
1/4 cup of slicedAlmonds 
1/2 cup of Coconut milk
1/4 cup blueberries
Enjoy :)


No comments