Schedules not lining up!

Counting down to Christmas! We are very excited about Christmas this year and all that we have planned :) Along with Cain's birthday!

Cain got his classes scheduled for the upcoming semester. It wasn't a dream schedule but we will take what we get! The battle of the house hunting is still going strong. We have two places we are looking at next week and hoping one of them is a win.

In recent news (as of yesterday) Cain was able to transfer Units! No longer will have have to drive to Bloomington every month. Now it will be a short 45 minute drive from Bluffton. When he got there to sign the papers to switch they also gave him the schedule for the upcoming drills and AT. The SFC looked at me and asked "When's your wedding again?" I smiled big and said "May 31st" Cain and him looked at each other then he went over to another table and handed Cain another paper saying "Here you'll need this too" It was the paper for him to fill out to split train. Yes, their AT just happens to have fallen on the same weekend as our Wedding and honeymoon! lol what are the chances, right?! We laughed. And Cain went ahead and filled the papers out requesting to split train. The SFC said it shouldn't be a problem. So that was nice to hear, but if it doesn't go through. It's just a day and there are many more we can choose from, but of course we hope we can keep the day we had thought.

Hey, everything works out in the end. Even this! To me it doesn't matter the day, just the vows and Cain and I becoming husband and wife. Therefore we will go with the flow :)

We love the Military, and this is the life we have chosen. To be upset about the little stuff, will make it worse on us through life.

Will keep everyone posted on the Wedding and date! We are so excited about getting married, the day couldn't come soon enough :)

Some pictures from our week!

 Cain playing video games has never been a problem for me. I just wish I could get into it and enjoy it too! But I rather blog or shop. It's his down time, and I have things I like to do in my down time too. But I often like to sit on his lap and watch the game. It's time spent together, and that's important to me :) 


 (Note: She washed her hands very good after this picture) Haha for the ones who know Graci well this isn't surprising. It's normal actually. She has no fear. We were outside getting ready to leave the house when Graci come from the back of the house holding this fellow. "OMG GRACI" I yelled. "GROSS DROP IT!" She still holding it explain that nova had found it and was about to eat it so she picked it up that way Nova wouldn't get it. "Well, let's get a pictures... .THEN GO WASH YOUR HANDS" Haha she's crazy.

 We love our snow dog. 

 It was a cold week! I haven't found Cain's cloves yet (note to self need to find them today) so this is what he had to do to stay warm until the car heated up. Poor guy lol 


I'm so lucky :) Cain bought me this crock pot from Lowe's this week. I thought it was very thoughtful.  I'm extremely excited about all the new things I'm getting for my future home! Is it May yet? 





We love the snow! Today I took pictures and asked Cain if he would drive me into town! I am not afraid of driving in the snow, but if I can sit back and relax and have him do it then that's great! He said of course. Pictures went great! The kids did awesome! And my time with Cain was even better! I love this man with all my heart. He is my best friend and I am truly thankful for every minute I have with him.

He is also a hoot. Check out the video of him having a little fun in the snow :)







Lanette


2 comments