Early birthday for Cain

Last night we celebrated Cain's Birthday here at the Stinger house hold! He asked me to make cream cheese burritos with a big chocolate chip cake for supper! And around here if Cain asks for something, he gets it! I always talk about Nova being spoiled here, but honestly Cain is just as spoiled! 

He got some cash from my parents, home made mint chocolate chip ice cream from Lana (Derek's gift is still in the mail!) Lane got him a "Griswold" family tree t-shit, gloves (And one more thing is in the mail still haha) I got him a Wounded Warrior Project t-shit and his new unit patches. And he has one more thing coming from me that he will get on his birthday this Saturday!

Here are his early birthday pancakes ... extra chocolate chips :)


And a couple more pictures from last night! 








No comments