First snow day of the year

What's not to love about a good old snow day? Cain had off work and  I didn't pick Graci up until the afternoon, so while Cain (being the great guy he is) shoveled the front of the drive way out I grabbed my camera and joined him outside. Nova just was going crazy! Not for sure what was going on, and pretty sure Cain and the snow were out to get her, she was on edge. She only barks when Cain gets her round up, or if she thinks something is wrong. And here Cain was teasing her, and the whole snow flying through the air had her a confused.

I love our pup Nova. She is part of the family, spoiled and loved way too much for a Dog. Oh well :)


I love Nova's fur with the snow in the background. The sun was hitting it just right to show the redish, brown color! 


Snow on the nose. 


"What mom?" Look


Our beautiful snow dog. Oh how we love you!!!! 


You might think this shot is a mess up, but it's not. I actually see this and think, "ahhhh, I love her ears" And photograph it. To me this is perfect. I love this one!



I also love this shot. I may or may not have been trying to catch a little peek of Cain's back side. My handsome fiancé in the the snow working hard.... I love having a camera on hand ;)

 
Nova was SURE something wasn't right. The snow flying, Cain not paying addition to her. She was in full on guard mode.


"I'm gonna get you, I'm gonna get you!"



"I'm getting out of HERE!!!" (She's all talk)



She decided to stay back and just watch what Cain was doing :)


She was barking just a little to much for our liking so Cain, calming told Nova to sit and that was enough barking! I love this shot because Nova is just looking up at Cain I'm sure thinking "I love you dad, I'll shut up, I won't bark... would you just play with me for a little while I promise I'll be good" 


Cain being the awesome dad he is to our sweet pup. 




 She loves giving kisses! 


I love seeing Cain through my camera lens. His smile lights up the place, his eyes just shine with joy. I watch through my lens and smile. Wow I love this man. How'd I get so lucky?!



He is my best friend, and soul mate. I can't wait to marry him. 



Lanette

1 comment