December brings snow

December is here and it brought snow! Loving the white outside. Mostly because I don't have to go anywhere or have any big plans so I'm completely find with staying indoors watching the snow fall in PJ's! 

Our weekend was short with Cain having drill and me having pictures both Saturday and Sunday. But this week doesn't seem to awful. I'm excited for Christmas that's for sure though! I would like these next two weeks to fly because A) Cain's birthday is on the 21st and B) Christmas is just a couple days after that! 



Wedding plans are staying a float. There is only so much you can do when it's 5 months away! I went wedding dress shopping/browsing Friday and I didn't have any luck. Nothing was "Me" or "small, simple out door spring wedding" type dress. BUT! I did have luck online. Well sorta. I found a dress online that I LOVED. But we aren't sure just how legit it is because of the cheap price! I'm all for trying though if it ends up meaning I get the dress I truly adore. I'm sure I could find a dress I love at a wedding shop but the $$$$ is going to be out of the ball park for our simple afar. Besides, I'm only going to wear it for 5 hours tops! 


Cain and I just aren't asking for a lot. Just the love and support from our family and friends. We are thankful for every helping hand though through this process. The willingness of people to help make our day special is a blessing. Something we will never forget. Anyways back to dress shopping, I was so happy to have my mom, two sisters, Jodi, Gracie, and EMMA GRACE! First shopping trip with my niece. Loved every minute of it! This was Graci's first time getting to hold our Emma. She was great at it, such a big girl!

Honeymoon is next to book! We are SO EXCITED about what we decided to do. Which I will share once we get all the details worked out. But it is very much something up our ally and I can see us truly enjoying ourselves :) 

Cain signs up for classes tomorrow at USF! We are hopping he can get them all in three days seeing how we haven't found a place in Fort-Wayne for him to stay yet. We aren't in to big of a rush to find a place because the more money we can save before our wedding the better, but it would be nice to save money on gas driving there too. Either way, it will work out :) And I'm happy Cain is looking so forward to these upcoming classes! Well, he hasn't gotten the classes yet, maybe I should wait and say that later :p 

Here are some of my favorite shots of Cain and Nova from last week. My two loves! 

Cain doing his home work, love his deep in thought looks!

   "awwwww my nova" as we would say around here when squeezing nova tight and saying she loves one of us more then the other :)

 Lazy morning calls for cuddle time with Nova. She will just lay there with Cain all morning! So cute

Here's to a awesome snowy week!

Lanette


No comments