Christmas at the Stringer's 2013

Christmas brought a whole lot of excitement for us! From spending Christmas eve with his family at the grandparents too seeing my brother come home after being gone for 10 months on Christmas morning! It really was  a Christmas to remember :)


From our Christmas eve party! 





Our breakfast Christmas morning was AMAZING! It's crazy how tasty healthy things are!





My BEAUTIFUL Mom!


Our little family is the best! Nova looks so big in this picture!

Ready for gifts! 




And LOOKED you showed up! That's right, LANDON! What a great surprise it was to have him home for Christmas! This is his first time seeing and holding Emma Grace!



I have the cutest sister around :)



This was one heck of a Christmas! Everyone was together and we all enjoyed the time catching up. I love my family, we are truly blessed. 






No comments