No more Christmas Carol's

I'm not sure how this all came about but Cain and I decided to watch as many Christmas movies as we could before CHRISTMAS! Only 20 days left by the way!!! Am I the only one super excited about this? I'm not sure why I just am really looking forward to this year.

So anyways last week we decided Cain could pick the first Christmas movie, but then I would be next! And we could go back and forth until we had no more to watch!

So Cain asked to watch a Christmas Carol. Well do you know how many Christmas carol movies there are?! Like 16! But he knew which one he wanted. And thanks for amazon we got to watch it for free!! Here's my thoughts on it.

I am not a fan of any Christmas Carol movies to be honest but this one actually had some funny parts. Henry Winkler needed a better make up artist, bad. I laughed at his face for a good 15 minutes of the start of the movie. You think they someone in the crew would have looked at him and thought, wow man... your make up looks like crap! Haha

It had been awhile since watching one of these movies but it didn't take long to remember the base line. Like every other one it does the preset, past and future time travel trips to show how he got to where he is and where he will be if he didn't stop being such a old grumpy man! Even through his horrible make up job he was easy to like and follow along. Knowing what the end would be of the movie is always a downer but these types of movies you can still enjoy the moments even if you know what he will do. Which was give everyone their stuff back and sing Christmas carols!

So, yes I would recommend this Christmas Carol :)


It was MY TURN! Haha I was slightly excited! I have been wanting to watch Home Alone for quite sometime.

You see this movie doesn't even count as "Just a Christmas movie" No. I could watch this in the spring time, summer time, fall time. All year around I can get a great laugh from it. If you haven't seen this movie..... you need a life. Or a break from life.

I have SOOOO many favorite parts it's not funny. The fact that I can quote the whole movie is probably not a good thing. But honestly it does have a good story line to it. Because of this movie if I EVER am home alone and have two men trying to get in (hopefully not wanting anything from me but my tv!) I know just what I would do to stop them ;) Story line of the movie, be thankful for you family, even the ones you might dislike. Which can apply to a lot of families these days! Even adults can try a little harder to like the family members that aren't so easy to love! Ha

And here is a video of my probably all time favorite part! You're welcome for the laugh ;)





Cain's turn was next! And not like he didn't enjoy the last Christmas Carol movie we had just watched a week before...... ha,  he just really wanted to see the new animated one with Jim Carry! 
                                                                                                                                         Well it SUCKED. I didn't last 15 minutes before I started to fall asleep. And when I would open my eyes it was gross to watch. I hated it. Ha And here I thought I was a  big movie lover. But I would have to give this one a thumbs down. Cain lastest 30 minutes into the movie then decided it was no good either and turned it off. And then asked if that meant I got to pick the next one, or if he could have another shot at one, Because I'm the nice future wife I am I thought it only fair to give him another movie to pick. BUT only this time ;) So he better choose wisely. And please, no more Christmas carol's!

What Christmas movies have you watched so far?! Any we should put on our list of "Must see's" 

Leave a comment! Cain needs some better movie picks ;)

Lanette

No comments