The shock and awh.

It was a exciting day for both Cain and I! We started our morning off by heading to Fort-Wayne so that Cain could take the EMT test for Indiana. While he did that I did some last minute christmas shopping... and I have the first good news, I'M DONE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Last year I was buying gifts Christmas eve and said "next year I won't be doing this" And look, I kept my promise!

The second great news... Cain passed his test! Go Cain! He never stops amazing me. What can't he do?! So we headed home soon after that and the wait was on for my next exciting moment of the day.

And I only had to wait ALL AFTERNOON! But by 6:30pm the UPS guy made my day by bringing me my wedding dress! I was a little (A lot) worried it wouldn't fit. So as I put the dress on I am praying that it would! And guess what, it was PERFECT. It's the prettiest dress I have ever seen. I could not be happier with my pick! I looked at my mom and said "I think I'm saying "YES" to the dress" :D She might have teared up, and I may have too. Cain was waiting up stairs on the thumps up that it would be the dress I would walk down in.

I walked up, smiled really big... and yes, he had some tears too! He was so happy that it worked for me, and that I have the dress I have dreamed about. It was a sweet moment :) BUT the excitement was over... I had one last thing to add to our already awesome day!

Here, just watch the video ... lol

What a fun moment! He knew right away they were tickets, what took him a second was to realize it's for TOMORROW NIGHT!

We leave tomorrow around 7am, taking the train into the Windy City, eating lunch at Ed Debevic's, going to watch all the crazy shoppers to do their last minute shopping, eat supper at the Grange Hall Burger Bar where they only serve grass fed, no antibiotic beef burgers, then after that we will head to the game!! GO BULLS! Did I put in that this is Cain's first time going to Chicago?! So first time Bulls game. Meaning this is going to be a blast!! I can't wait to see his face light up once we are in the stadium!

Pictures WILL be posted ;)

Lanette

No comments