A little bit of graci goes a long way

It's drill weekend for us, so Cain is on his way to Bloomington where tomorrow he will give some more shots out! Last month he gave over 200 shots to the Soldiers around the area. He was told he was the best medic giving the shots, which doesn't surprise me. He is so calm and easy going. And it only takes a second to know Cain's a likable guy! So Cain is excited about tomorrow, which makes me excited! He loves what he does, why wouldn't I love it too? :) But of course I will miss him!


Yesterday Graci came along to our trip to St. Francis to pay our dues. We went to the mall so Graci could ride a reindeer. While she was trying to touch his red nose I'm saying "Graci, graci... Don't do that! It will fall off and we'll get in trouble" and Cain is just laughing! Haha. Graci and Cain both teach me daily that I need to relax more. I love those two. My best friends in life. 






Graci is so roten, so independent, so perfect.





No comments