Workshop models!

I've just spent the last 15 minutes doing flips, cart wheels and something along the lines of jumping jacks and giggling like a little girl! Why? you ask. Well let me be the first to tell you!

Cain and I are going to be workshop models for not just any photographer. But my all time favorite photographer team….. Drum roll please…. Bobbi and Mike! Ehhhh!!!!

I have been following these two for almost 3 years now! And am a stalker through her Instagram :/ truths coming out now! I have always wished that I could one day be able to be photographed by them.

So yesterday I saw Bobbi post that they were looking for workshop models (not sure what that is, go here!) the requirements were: ridiculously in love (check), fun (check), comfortable in front of the camera (check!), a cold weather tolerance…. (check, for cain… I can suck it up!), last one was preferably engaged, well that's one not checked, BUT! We have been together for a long time and do plan on getting married! (which isn't surprising to the people who know us!)

I asked Cain if I could send them our picture, and of course he said go for it! Probably thinking we wouldn't be pick :p haha no, I know Cain wanted to be picked seeing how much it meant to me.

And well we just got the email reply and it's "BOOM! done and done!" hehe Say wwwwhaatttt?! I didn't even finish reading the email I started doing the flips and cart wheels!

I love how excited Cain is about this too. He would do anything for me, but I know he would never do something he didn't want to honestly do. We just wish it was today! Well not today because it's freezing and raining… but we can't wait for it to come! Which is the 6th and 7th by the way! Just the 6th, unless the weather is crappy (kind of like today) then we will do the 7th.

My excitement isn't over yet, I still have shopping to do!!

Until then, I need to chill the heck out or I'm going to break something!

:D

No comments