Tripods and remotes

Yesterday was our second attempt at the tripod I bought at a garage sale last week and the self timer remote I had to have with it on Amazon. The first attempt was pictures with Nova sleeping on my bed. Those pictures were sadly lost, I forgot that they were on my memory card after deleting them! Opps!

So I wanted to try it again and yesterday I knew it was going to be "nice" out. I knew the sun would be out, and I was hoping that it would heat up the whole town by 3pm. But NOPE still freezing! So while we got the tripod in place and set the settings for the camera, I'm shaking thinking "why the heck did I think this was a good idea?!" Cain's shaking too but smiling that big smile, happy to be doing this with me. So I sucked it up! We did about 15 minutes of trying different poses making sure we had plenty to choose from. When I went to take video though, my camera died! Of course I would forget to charge my battery! But I wasn't to upset, I was ready to hop back into the car and get warm! 

We have a lot of learning to do with using the tripod. A) we look retarded in all the pictures! It's hard not to look too "posing" when setting up the picture yourself. B) Not every picture was in focus. So I will have to learn the trick with that!

This one though was Cain controlling the remote button while I went to check out the picture (and right before the camera died) Haha 


Today is just as cold, but missing the sun. For now at least, who knows it could show up! I have a wedding to photograph this afternoon that I'm excited about! Cain is coming along and going to help me! He now has my older camera and new lens! All we need is a camera bag that he is willing to carry around and my day will be made! :p

Even though I won't have him for long seeing how there is a Notre Dame game on later tonight! Ha I then will be on my own doing what I do ;) Have a great Saturday! Stay in if you can, lay on the couch and watch TV if you get the chance. Wish I was doing the same!

Go Notre Dame! 


No comments