Autumn brings pretty colors but grey skies...

It was a beautiful sunny day until I needed to take pictures and it turned on me! This time of year is so amazing with all the autumn colors, yet the weather doesn't stay nice enough for you to enjoy it from the outside! I have 4 sessions coming up for the end of this week and then throughout the weekend, and a wedding Saturday! I'm praying that the weather holds steady for me to get some nice and pretty fall pictures! No more rain and grey skies!

This was taken last week on one of the nicer days. Love all the yellow and gold lighting. 



I wanted to write something poetic on these but I'm just not that crafty with words. Anyone have a good saying or verse to put on these?! Comment below if you have something in mind! I think this would be a nice desktop background :)

After a week of waiting Cain finally heard back from Lowes and they were smart enough to want to hire him! So starting next week Cain will be back on the work force and I will go back to missing him through out the day! Wont lie, it's been nice having him around the house lately! But we are both thankful for the job. Can't wait to see him in the blue vest hehe ;)

Hope everyone has a great night!

Lanette

No comments