Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

 

Is it just me or do these look good?! Maybe it's because I got to taste them that makes me want 20 more right now?! This was my first try on pumpkin cookies and I was very happy with the out come.

I've had a lot of hit and miss with baking healthy and good tasting food. More misses then hits. A lot more misses. They were healthy hits, but a tasteful miss! 

Here's a hit for you to try!



2 Cups Almond flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1 small banana
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips


Now preheat oven to 350 :)



In a big bowl whisk together almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and pumpkin pie spice

 
Now mash together in a small bowl ....
pumpkin puree, banana, honey and vanilla extract


 
Then mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients .... 

  
Oh YUMMY my favorite part!!! The dough! Yes eat some, do it. It's part of the cooking fun!


  Place on baking sheet... 

 
Bake for 25 minutes or until you can't wait any longer!



Enjoy!

~Lanette

P.s Cain very much enjoyed these! Said they were the best cookies yet I've made :)


No comments