Blue skies with autumn colors

I wish I had more time in the day! Or just LESS work in the day ;) I just now have some time to sit down and look over the pictures I took yesterday, and the pictures I just took of Lanie tonight! But yesterday was to good of a day to not share, so let me get to it!

It was a early morning picking up Graci from preschool. While driving into town to get her I noticed the corn was coming down across our house. 



Talk about a blue sky! Beautiful. Graci of course was following right behind me. With no shoes, surprise. 





Soon it will be all gone, and it's going to get colder and the snow is coming and ...and and... I'm going to be sad! :( I'm not a fan of winter! 

Sorry about that, back to Wednesday! While Graci played I decided to do something with the pumpkins Cain and I bought last week. Knowing we were going to carve them later that day. But I was having a little trouble. I kept getting Nova bombed!

 
Bombed.


"What mom? don't you want me in the pictures??"


How do you say no to that face? ;)



As much as I hate the autumn, because it means winter is coming. The colors is something no one can hate. It truly is the prettiest time of the year for pictures. You can't go wrong with the deep purples, yellow and greens! I might frame this one sometime :)



                                 I love her dirty little toes! She is one crazy, wonderful girl. 



While in the back yard Cain called my name from up front. I started walking that way to see this site!


I'm not sure if it's Amazon or UPS that I should be amazed with but I'm going to just throw both into the praise. I ordered a new lens Tuesday NIGHT! It said it would be here by Thursday. So I was very excited to see it come on Wednesday!


I've been wanting a smaller lens and after researching a bunch I was sold on the 50mm. Now Graci can hold up my camera with a lens on it :)


Who takes a picture with a lens next to a little pumpkin? I do. Weirdo, I know.

No comments