Target shopping ... sort of

So we had some exciting things going on yesterday! First we had this picture posted at Times square in New York! Thanks to AXE for supporting the Military couples!




Then it was shopping time! Well sort of. It felt like shopping but we didn't come out of the store with any bags. We went to register! 

I have been looking forward to this since the day after we got engaged! I thought "YES! I finally get to go to Target and use that gun thingy!!!" That's really what I said. 

We could have done it all online like I did for Crate and Barrel but what fun is that? I wanted Cain in on it and I wanted to act like we could get anything we wanted. He asked how much we would really get. I laughed and said "Probably nothing but this is fun isn't it?!" My colors have turned out to be a Turquoise minty Blue and Classic Red. And guess what, Target has a lot of things with those colors! I hope to get at least a couple things for the kitchen that we found there. Along with silverware and chairs! Two things we have yet to get!


After the "shopping" trip we went back to the apartment where I made Cain's lunch and he dug into studying. I went to the grocery store to prepare Cain's meals for the week. Thankfully we had a lot of left overs from Super Bowl night so that was one less day to prepare for. Also Cain will come back to  my parents early this week because of work so it's not a whole weeks worth of food this time. 

I left shortly after that way Cain would finish studying before a big test he had (Which by the way he did awesome at!) When I got home and went up stairs Nova was there in the door way of the bathroom waiting for me.

"mom, feed me"

I love our girl.

Today I didn't have gracie (bummer!) I miss her. And if this snow that they say is coming, really comes. I probably won't see her tomorrow either. (bummer!)



Let's see how much snow we really get! But until then, who's watching Biggest Loser tonight?! I am! 

Lanette

No comments