Brush down

Friday's have become a real treat for the Stringer house hold. Cain spends the weekends here at the house and whenever he is around I am so happy! And I know my dad loves the help around the house. He saves all the hard work for the weekends now so that Cain can be there! After my run this morning I came down to Cain making my eggs for me! Yummy! ... the eggs of course ;)


Haha seeing right away that I have my camera in hand he has to make a joke out of the picture! 
Gotta love him.



Today turned out to be brushing day for Nova. Anyone with a husky or long haired dog knows about this! Cain takes her outsides and gives her a brush down! Nova actually seems to enjoy it. But she could hear us making fun of her long hair and husky butt I think.... 

"Lorri, tell them to stop making fun of me! I can't help it that I have all this hair...." haha 

 Right here. Nail between her back legs, ears lobsided and those eyes talking to us... that's Nova Blu.

This week we don't get to enjoy Cain being around due to it being Drill weekend. But seeing how I have to work all day tomorrow it worked out that I will be busy! If I get off work soon enough though I might try and get to the apartment and make Cain supper for when he gets back from Drill Saturday night! Hope so at least!

Good night from here,
Lanette






No comments