First walk of the year... sore feet

Nova looks forward to Wednesday just as much as I do! We get to wait in line (we are always first) to pick Graci up from preschool! Once Gracie is in the car Nova is right up in her face giving kisses and normally sits beside her. But yesterday was nice enough to roll the windows down. As you can see, Graci was really enjoying the ride haha...





My lunch! Salmon, Asparagus,  Peppers, Cucumber and mashed avocado!


After I dropped Gracie off at Grandma June's I decided to take a walk! It was 35 degrees outside and it felt amazing compared to what we have been used to! I thought it would be best to wear the hiking boots Cain got me over last summer because of the snow still on the ground. But I didn't think to wear high socks. So half way down the road the back of my heel were in pain! 


I was so mad! I walk or run almost everyday so if I got blusters that wouldn't work our well for tomorrows walk. So I thought... hmm... no shoes would be better then a bluster! So yes, I took the boots off... and walked the rest of the mile and back with just socks. My feet weren't cold, but once I was home I realized the bottom of my feet were sore! Can a girl catch a break here?! It was a lose, lose. But I was still excited about my first walk outside of the new year! Many more will follow!


I got some goodies in the mail! My favorite Almond Butter!!! I love eating it with a banana!!!


And my reusable bags! A total of 10 all in different colors. I thought plain colors would be nice so that Cain could help me carry them and could pick a more "Manly" color :)


Well this is short and sweet. Cain got cut hours again this week so he is on his way to my parents home now. Happy to have him home, but hate his work at the moment! Oh well, God will provide!

Lanette

No comments