Week #9 2016

2.27.16

Meet Zoe Grace Smith. My newest niece! She is just PERRRRFEEECCCT!


And her momma (My sister) is so beautiful ... she was glowing!




My niece Emma Grace about to meet her little sister....


Wait for it .... wait for it....... SCROLL DOWN! 



AHHHHH..... This moment though *inset heart eyes face




I interrupt this special moment caught on camera for this EVEN more special moment of Emma being rotten later on ....



I can say it, she is being a dork lol LOVVE HER! 




I don't even know what she was doing, all I know is this is being framed! I'm thinking I need to put this one on spot light for "Name this Picture!"



2.28.16

WARM DAY + Cain = Motorcycle





Nova is not as excited as we were...






3.1.16

Now borns <3






3.2.16


Either my hand is really big, or Zoe is just that small! Soaking up all the cuddles I can. Concerning I live almost 1 hour away from family, It seems like I was there almost every other day to sneak in these cuddles!




3.3.16

Looking back on the snow ... and I can't say I miss it! hahaha. Even though is it beautiful.


3.4.16

Gearing up for a weekend away from home. Oils style







Bye Dad, we will see you soon!





No comments