Valentine special

It's funny how as soon as Cain is around, blog posting is out the window! Blog? What blog? Cain is here can't you see I'm busy staring into those eyes of his?!

Cain has left for the week and I'm here with my parents. So I thought I'd do some catching up! I will be heading over that way tomorrow to go get his food and prepare that food for the week! My favorite thing to do at the moment ;)

Every day with Cain is a blessing. We laugh together. All day and night. We can just be sitting doing nothing and start talking about something silly and start full out laughing. That's what I love the most, laughing with Cain. And the giggles I get. The ones I can hear myself do and know "Wow, I'm such a girl" He makes me happy. He makes me feel important. He is there for me to vent. About anything I want. He nods and actually listens to what I am saying. I know when someone is "Listening" but isn't really listening. Cain doesn't do that. He gives me his time, and cares about what I have to say.

I'm blessed.

I got to watch Emma Grace last week! Isn't she a doll! She is getting sooooo big! Too big. I want her to stay a little baby forever. Well maybe not forever. It might be fun to actually talk to her and following her around. And take her shopping and get our nails done together. Okay, so yes I want her to get big... just take it a little slower ;)




So I've misplaced the photo I had for Wednesday. It was of the outside after our little snow storm. Not that it was really little. It was big, just didn't seem as big when you compare it to all the others we have had. But here are the pictures that I took for the Valentines special I had going on.


Beans (Lilly) And D (Darcy) .... Note: I love nicknames on kids. I wish I would have had one! They are sharing a room now so they need some cute pictures together! Darcy wasn't quite sure of the whole .... sit here, don't move.. and smile... thing. Just wasn't feeling it lol but we still got some cute ones!




Kristan emailed me when I posted that I was doing a special. This was my first time photographing them! They were the CUTEST family EVER! I loved their red themed outfits.



I can't take the red hearts!!! So stinking adorable right?!

Well I thought so at least.

I love doing special because I can meet new people who I might not have met. I'm all for a good deal and I love being able to bless others with memories of their loved ones.

Well I'm going to start looking at a grocery list for tomorrow, and get things together to take to the apartment!

Have a great night!

Lanette

No comments