happy.

This weekend was mad busy and tonight is no better! I had two photo sessions today and one almost everyday this week (If weather doesn't mess it up)

 So I am going to be dialed in on photoshop for the rest of the evening going through hundreds of pictures. But before I get into work I took a moment to edit a personal photo.



This was taken last night after my sister's graduation party. It's not a planned photo. It's us though. Cain watching television, wiped from a long day of hard yard work labor that he did for the party. And me on his lap... just happy to be with him. 

Today I was thinking how much I wished we were already married and wished I could go home with him. Then I remember this time last year he wasn't even around for me to see on the weekends. He was states away at AIT. And I thought,"if I can go 7 months with only seeing him 3 times for a few hours... I can go 5 more weeks (WITH seeing him) being engaged!"

To be his wife will my an amazing feeling.

I am so happy to have this man. 

Alright, personal time over ;)

Lanette


No comments