Weekend surprise

Before I take on this next week that is filled with so many things, I thought I would tackle the recap of our weekend.

Last Wednesday night I got a very surprising txt from Betsy my cousin from Florida. The txt went something like this..

Betsy: Wish you could come get me!

Me: Yeah, be there in 20 hours.

Betsy: More like 2 hours.

Me: If I was to fly there!

Betsy: No, drive.

Me: WHAT?!!!!

She had made a surprise visit to Indiana without me knowing! It takes a lot to surprise me so I was very happy! We tried picking her up Wednesday night (she was at my pawpaws two hours away) But we had car trouble (Which still needs taken care of) so that next morning Graci made the trip with me to pick her up having to use my parents car!!

Like always it was like we were never apart. We have the best time together. I feel as though our time together only gets sweeter the older we get and the more we can relate to the ups and downs of being an adult. Though I will never forget our memories spent together as children.

She is a huge blessing in my life. Cain was happy that I was able to get my time with her but he was glad to be able to also spend time with us. We both respect Betsy for the woman she is and wish we could see her more!

For those who don't know, Betsy is my maid of honor and she will be back in May for the big day!

Things are coming together so nice for the wedding! We have spent more time talking about the excitement of the day then actually "planning" I think. To be honest as long as we have each other there with our family that's all we need.


Though I wish I could share more about the weekend I am so tired I can't stay up any longer. 

8 weeks until I do!

Lanettte

No comments