Graci gives bath to Nova

Graci is a big help around the house when she is here. There is nothing I could ask her that she wouldn't do, or try to do! When my dad is around he will ask her to help with yard work. She jumps up and runs out with him to help!

Well Nova had gotten a bit muddy and without me having to even ask (Because I wouldn't of thought to ask) Graci said she would give Nova the bath.

Graci has seen me do this before and Nova listens very well so when I saw Graci go into the bathroom and say "Nova got muddy I'm giving her a bath" I knew that she could handle it. I grabbed my camera and watched her do her thing.






These two together just gets sweeter and sweeter. I'm not sure how Nova will do once Graci is at school this fall... let alone how I'll do! 

She is the biggest blessing a person could have asked for in life. 

Lanette 

No comments