Yard work day 1

Today was a great day outside! I was so happy to walk out with some gym shorts and a hoodie and not be freezing! This has been a long awaited moment! Now it didn't last long, I ended up changing into some sweats before leaving to baby sit! But hey, it's a start!

So with the Wedding coming up in just 43 days it's time to get some yard work going! 


Because of all the rain/snow we got the last month made things a little bit more of a mess then normal. The acorns were out of control! 


out. of. control!

But thankfully Cain is a great groom and started getting things back in order. Along with Landon who was so kind to help us! Yes, us... I was out there too! After I took some pictures that is :)








Nova gets pretty scared at about everything. This is her hiding behind the tree.


 You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.. .you make me happy when skies are gray... :)


Soaking up the sun.


I have been babysitting all afternoon and evening but should be able to head home shortly. I wish I could have spent more time today helping the boys but I know there is a lot of other wedding things that I've done that Cain hasn't been able to help with due to his school hours. But honestly Cain has been the best of help. I run every little thing by him and he always has great input and ideas. I couldn't of done this planning without him!

My mom also has been a great support! We all went over the list of "things to do" and it's so short we were so excited! We have so many people helping us that it's taken most of if not all the load off of us. Could not be more happy with all the support! It's nice to know people want to make our day special by lending a hand.

Though I wish the next 43 days were already gone.... I've enjoyed these months preparing for the Wedding and I have loved the engagement stage :) But don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be married!


Lanette

No comments