Easter 2014

It was just this time last year that Cain was in TX at AIT. I was missing him dearly but we kept our spirits high knowing that the next year we would be together spending Easter with family.


And that's just what we did! Yesterday we made the trip to Cincinnati to spend the day with Cain's dad his wife and siblings! Even though we were there only for a few hours it was spent having a great time talking and playing some video games :)

This morning I woke knowing Cain was in the next room, I was so happy. I am so blessed this year to have my whole family together for a special day.

I am also so happy to be with my parents on these special days. Aren't they a good looking couple? I am so honored to have them as my parents and best friends.


We went to Church where Cain's Mom and Matt met us! Toni is a huge blessing in our lives. An amazing support and true friend. We are blessed!



This was Emma's first Easter and I'm so happy we got to spend the afternoon with her! 



HELLLOOO.... can she get ANY CUTER!??! 


Meet perfect.


So as you can see we had a great Easter of 2014 and who knows what next year will bring to be honest. But what I know is to be thankful for who and what you have in your live each and every year and to always treasure these happy moments together. 

Lanette



No comments