started the countdown!

I'm not quite sure how the past two weeks just flew by without me knowing it, but it did.

Wow we are so close to the wedding I can not believe it! Things are busy in our world right now. With the excitement of the wedding and now with Cain being done with School he is about to get a another job that has more hours plus it's what is loves to do! But I will share more about that later!

I have been taking pictures almost everyday the last two weeks and am now playing catch up with the editing part of the job. Which is something I love to do but it calls for late nights, early mornings and still babysitting along with it all! After this next week though I am calling it a wrap for work until AFTER the honeymoon!!!

I wanted to do some kind of countdown for the wedding so we decided on taking a picture with the number of days left to go until the I do's! It has been very fun writing down the number everyday seeing how close we are getting!

It truly is a great time in our lives.

So here is the countdown, so far!!








MORE TO COME!!!

Lanette

No comments