Stay OFF! of my skin

Today I am going to shine the spot light on this new Insect Repellent I have been using. I am in thick, tall grass a lot with taking pictures and I never wanted to put "Off" on my skin because, well, chemicals. I know I know, chemicals... that word that no one likes to talk about! 

When I found out that it was rated a 9 on the "Think Dirty" app I made my own bug spray with just essential oils. It worked great and I never really had to complain about it. But when I found this insect repellent I was super excited because I am not a huge DIY(er) and making the spray took a hot minute (really no time at all) but who's got time for that?! 

I wanted to share the screen shot from my phone of the "Off!" on the Think Diry app... 



Developmental and Reproductive toxicity... I think not! ha.

I'll stick with the Young Living brand! Here is a little info I have on the Insect Repellent...

• Clinically proven to repel mosquitoes and prevent bug bites 
• Repels insects naturally with 99 percent active ingredients, plus 1 percent vitamin E 
• Formulated with essential oils traditionally recommended for their bug-repellent propertie
• Made with 100 percent naturally derived, plant based ingredients
• Formulated without DEET, parabens, fillers, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
• Rubs easily into skin without a greasy or sticky finish
• Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
• Pure, gentle formula free from harsh chemicals 
• Appropriate for use on children

So, that's why I have made the switch and so far, no bites when using it! Cain went on a canoe trip with his dad and brothers and used this, he reported back "no bites!" that's a win in my book, no bites and no chemicals ... win win! Ready to ditch OFF too? ;) 



No comments