Salt Lake City, Utah | YL Convention Part 2

It's now been a few weeks since I was in Salt Lake but I am still pretty excited about the experience I had there! If you missed part 1 of my trip you'll have to go read that, it was a hot mess! (Part 1)

This was day 2 and it was the field day for me! Actually, day 1 was going to be field day but because of all the canceling flights due to weather, I missed my scheduled date at the fields. But once I made it in I went and asked if I could get my Lavender field day changed, because they are so overly nice there they made it happen for me and I was pretty excited that it all came together so nicely.



I got to meet a new set of oily friends because of it! I have known Liza for many years now but Ashley and Jess were new friends and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to do the Lavender fields with.

So for those you might not have heard of Young Living, it's the leading company in Essential Oils. They have the most amazing employee's and founder Gary Young is pretty special for what he stands for and our SeedtoSeal(.com) promise!

Since I started using oils daily and also using other products people kept asking me about the quality of oils and how I know what they say they are. Well, I had friends who had been to the farms and who have seen the distilling process and what makes Young Living so awesome because of the fields and how they hand pick the plants and don't use any chemicals on the plants but finally one day I was like "I want to see for myself!"

So that's what brought me to the convention and why I was so excited about visiting the Lavender Farm! I got to see for myself the fields, the distilling process and even got to plant my own baby lavender seed! I was pretty impressed with everything and how I could ask questions about everything! Do you know where your oils come from? I do <3 That's what I love about Young Living.

Here is my day at the Lavender Farm!




































No comments