Fort Wayne, Indiana | Price Girls

The beauty of these girls came from the inside out, truly could not get over their sweet spirits and kind hearts. They are loved beyond measure. I knew it from the start, the way their parents spoke to them, their words to each other were sweet, loving and kind. They laughed and had true joy. 

I was praying the whole time that I would be able to capture just a little bit of that joy, to show the love that these girls have and show their hearts. I am so so thankful for the friends I meet from doing photography. There are days that it can be hard to make everyone happy and I know that not everyone can be happy. But when I see a mom almost in tears because I am capturing her sweet girls, to me that's when I know what I am doing is so worth it and what I do matters <3

This post is long but so worth it to go to the end, some sweet moments below <3 


















































No comments