Fort Wayne, Indiana Family Session | The Park's

I'm so incredibly grateful and honored to get to meet such amazing families in my lines of work. The Park family has a special place though in my heart! I first met Emily when JJ was deployed and little Owen was just turning 1 years old (cake smash photos!)

 I knew right off the bat that Emily was someone I would want to spend more time with, she is seriously the kindest person you will meet! Who doesn't like to be around that?! So then I got the news the JJ was coming home and I had the honor to witness and photograph JJ's homecoming and see him meet his baby girl Stella, who was almost 3 months at the time (if I remember right!) oh the tears that still flow when looking through those photos! (JJ's Homecoming Photos)

So, as you can see this family is pretty special and I feel extremely blessed to be able to photograph such a perfect little family. I love JJ's and Emily's babies, Jax, Owen, and Stella! I think you will to after looking through these photos <3 




































No comments